Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nobody is worth Your Tears

  1. Girls.. nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry
  2. You are not in love until the other person loves you back
  3. Sometimes I just need you to hug me and tell me you'll always be there
  4. I don't know when I stopped being worth the truth, but right about then you stopped being worth my time
  5. I may act like kid but atleast when I say 'I LOVE YOU', i mean it. Want to know why? Coz kids don't lie :)
  6. The best thing in life can never be kept. They must be given away: A Smile, A Kiss and Love
  7. Anything is valuable only in 2 situations: First -Before getting it; Second - After loosing it.
  8. Usually the ones we love the most are the ones we hurt the most
  9. The best way to avoid disappointment, is to not expect anything from anyone
  10. Sometimes someone has to walk out of your life, for someone better to walk in
  11. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have
  12. A real man ends a relationship before he starts fooling around
  13. God wouldn’t let anyone out of your life who was pertinent to His plans for your future
  14. No one can cheat you until you let them

No comments:

Post a Comment